ACUSON X300 Ultrasound System
Advanced ErgoDynamic design. The X300 system helps minimize sonographer scanning discomfort and maximizes efficiency like never before:
Compact size for easy mobility.
- A fully adjustable 15-inch flat panel display and large onscreen fonts reduce eye strain and improve readability
- A height-adjustable control panel increases system flexibility across many different users.
- A lightweight, compact system architecture facilitates mobility within the hospital or clinic.
- Hanafy lens technlogy and SynAps™ synthetic aperture technology increase imaging penetration reducing the amount of pressure needed to examine technically difficult-to-image patients.
Streamlined clinical workflow.
The X300 features a customizable system architecture that allows you to address your unique workflow needs. You can tailor your patient registration and exam menus, display area and freeze behavior to anticipate your next move and increase the efficiency of your practice.
- Intuitive, user customizable control panel is fast to learn and easy to use.
- Archive with flexibility by saving completed exams to CD/DVD, USB or integrating workflow into DICOM-enabled networks.