Visit us at booth 3A-3 at the 50th Annual Meeting of TIAFT in Hamamatsu, Japan (June 3 – 8, 2012) to meet with a Siemens representative and discuss how we can meet your specific needs for drugs-of-abuse testing. The exhibition opens on Wednesday, June 6, and Thursday, June 7. Please go to the congress website for more detailed information.
Proven reliability. Powered by experience
Many echocardiographic parameters that are estimated from 2D datasets are based on assumptions that are not necessarily true. For example, in mitral regurgitation, 2D color Doppler measurements require an assumption of sphericity of flow for the calculation of effective regurgitant orifice (ERO) area using Proximal Isovelocity Surface Area (PISA). In many situations, the flow convergence area of mitral regurgitation is not a perfect sphere, preventing accurate calculations of ERO. Another example is the calculation of left-ventricular ejection fraction. Once again, certain assumptions are made concerning ventricular symmetry that – in certain instances such as patients with aneurysm – are unlikely to hold true.
Viva-E® Drug Testing System:
- Gold-standard EMIT drug testing performance
- 12 EMIT reagents onboard with five open channels; four immunosuppressive drug assays available
- Results in as little as 10 minutes with true random access capability
- Up to 130 EMIT tests/hour; 51-sample onboard capacity
EMIT II Plus 6-Acetylmorphine Assay1
- High specificity for 6-Acetylmorphine
- No cross-reactivity to morphine, morphine metabolites, and common analgesics
- Qualitative (10 ng/mL cut-off) and semi-quantitative results
- 99% agreement with the reference method (GC/MS).
Proven reliability, that is just right for your drug testing needs
Regardless of your lab's size, Siemens has the solution that is just right for your drugs-of-abuse testing program while providing the proven EMIT performance.
Please visit www.siemens.com/drugtesting for information.
International (English): +49 69 797 6602 You can call us Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm CET
Available on the Siemens Viva-Jr®, Viva-E, and V-Twin® Drug Testing Systems. Application protocols for other chemistry analyzers are also available.