VERSANT HIV-1 RNA 1.5 Assay (kPCR)
Highly Sensitive HIV Viral Load Assay for use on the VERSANT® kPCR Molecular System
Optimal Assay Standardization
- Calibration is performed during each run which provides quality results
- Accurate calibration is achieved with efficient extraction of calibrator transcripts which are similar in size to HIV viral transcripts
- Gold standard phosphate method is used to establish copies/mL
- Referenced to the WHO HIV RNA 2nd International Standard (97/650) for IU/mL
|Specificity||99.7% with a 95% lower confidence limit of 99.3%|
|Dynamic Range||37 to 11,000,000 copies/mL|
|Linearity||The maximum deviation from linearity at all levels of dynamic range within +/- 0.10 log copies/mL|
|Genotype Inclusivity||HIV-1 group M clades A–H, CRF, and group O|
VERSANT HIV-1 RNA 1.5 Assay for quantitative measurement of HIV RNA in fresh or frozen human plasma samples
Catalog Number Description
VERSANT® HIV-1 RN1.5 Assay (kPCR), IVDD, Box 1
VERSANT® HIV-1 RNA 1.5 Assay (kPCR), IVDD, Box 2
(4 sets Calibrators and Controls)
Assays currently available on the VERSANT kPCR Molecular System.
* IVDD, CE marked. Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.