syngo.via for Cardiovascular Care
syngo.via helps you deliver high-quality cardiovascular care – efficiently
Coronary Artery Disease - syngo.via1 provides answers
Information on the coronary status and myocardial perfusion is of greatest importance for the management of patients with suspected or diagnosed Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), the largest patient group in cardiology. syngo.via offers you a variety of tools and applications to efficiently identify the causes and hemodynamic impacts during related readings and quantifications.
syngo.via and its associated applications help you to
- Quickly and confidently perform a risk assessment with CT or SPECT/CT.
- Rule-out CAD with CT in less than a minute.2
- Perform a full spectrum of myocardial perfusion analysis in SPECT/CT, PET, and CT exams.
- Visualize the hemodynamic impact of stenosis to aid risk stratification with PET/CT myocardial blood flow quantification.
- Provide full assessment of ischemia with MRI including function, perfusion and viability.
- Benefit from optimized assistance for stent planning and evaluation of stent patency.
1syngo.via can be used as a stand-alone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own rights.
2Results may vary. Data on file.