Mammomat Inspiration with PRIME Technology
The reference in low-dose mammography
Every woman has the right to the right dose
PRIME1 Technology now will be standard on all new Mammomat Inspiration mammography systems.
Right dose is the Siemens Healthineers principle of protecting women from unnecessary radiation in screening – while pursuing premium image quality. PRIME is a unique technology that reduces dose by up to 30%2 without compromising image quality, a significant breakthrough in achieving the right dose.
Up to 30% less dose and uncompromised image quality – with PRIME Technology
Attract more women for screening by offering a mammography system with up to 30% lower dose2 without compromising on image quality.
- Receive optimized images with our world's first software algorithm to eliminate scattered radiation in digital mammography
- Choose from five predefined image impressions the one that fits your needs with OpView
- Enjoy superior image quality with our fast direct-to-digital aSe Detector
- Reduce variation between operators and examinations and the risk of patient movement with OpComp
High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis3 – Trust in what you see
Increase diagnostic certainty with highly defined tissue and lesion morphology in unprecedented detail. Gain deep insights in 2D and even 3D, leading to more accurate and early detection.
- See with unparalleled clarity of contrast and detail with EMPIRE Technology4 – a unique combination of iterative and machine learning algorithms to reconstruct images
- Get the first synthetic visualization of tomosynthesis volumes in both 2D and 3D with Insight4
Great comfort, relaxed patients – features and design for a better patient experience
Enable high patient throughput and reduce the need for staff training with time-saving features and the unique syngo user interface.
- Enjoy efficient workflow by moving to the next view with only one touch
- Perform streamlined procedures with the optional Stereotactic Biopsy5
- Improve diagnostic confidence with syngo.Breast Care6 – our advanced solution for 2D and 3D mammography reading
- Consistent image quality with fast review on the fully syngo-based Acquisition Workstation
1PRIME is an option and is for a maximum breast thickness of 70 mm under compression
2Compared to grid-based acquisition with Mammomat Inspiration, depending on breast thickness
3High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
4EMPIRE Technology, Insight 2D, and Insight 3D are not commercially available. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
5MoodLight and Stereotactic Biopsy are options on Mammomat Inspiration.
6syngo.Breast Care is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further information.