Increased diagnostic confidence with Mammomat Inspiration and Mammomat Fusion
Stereotactic Biopsy on Mammomat Inspiration and Mammomat Fusion is designed to enable you to perform clear-cut procedures with intuitive operation. Leading to fast, accurate examinations and leaving more time for patient care.
Easy and efficient biopsy set-up
Fast and easy system set-up to improve patient throughput and reduce staff training requirements
- Enjoy light weight stereotactic biopsy unit with a weight of less than 5 kilograms (11 Ibs).
- Your mammography system is ready for biopsy by simply sliding the unit over the detector
- Automatic switching to biopsy mode saves time and training requirements
Highly automated biopsy workflow
Become more efficient and obtain greater diagnostic confidence with an automated workflow.
- The system guides you safely through the procedure step-by-step with a smart workflow, so it’s just click and go
- Acquire scout and stereo images without leaving the acquisition workstation with the fully automated tube movement
- Acquire all images and control all settings on a single monitor
- Access the information you need instantly with up to 25 targets recorded and sent to the biopsy device and PACS
- Enhance efficiency and flexibility with multiple X-Ray release options
Comfortable patient access and safety
System design and ease of use supports you in providing your patients the best possible care.
- Get more flexibility and optimize your approach with both vertical and lateral needle access
- Help to improve your patients’ comfort with calming Moodlight1
- Comfortable patient positioning - sitting or reclining on the biopsy chair1
- Achieve optimal results safely with guides workflow and built in safety features
- Move the mammography system easily in any needed position with Single-touch-positioning
Great variety of accessories
Tailored to your individual needs with a wide range of compatible biopsy devices.
- Choose from a large variety of needle types and vendors, including vacuum core, core, fine and localization needles
- Provide a safe and comfortable patient positioning with the biopsy chair1