MAGNETOM C! 0.35T
Small footprint, giant steps.
MAGNETOM C!™ increases confidence in diagnosis due to excellent image quality at 0.35T. With the most open, compact C-shaped magnet, it provides outstanding patient comfort. All of this comes with comparatively low power consumption and operating costs.
“Higher field strength means higher signal-to-noise ratio – but it is not the only prerequisite for good image quality. Gradient and RF technology of the MAGNETOM C! enable us to achieve mid-field images with a quality comparable to high-field MR systems.”
Prof. H.-M. Klein
Radiological Centre – Ev. Jung-Stilling Hospital, Siegen, Germany
- Brilliant image quality from the true multi-channel RF system
- Unrivaled SNR at 0.35T and the largest anatomical coverage in mid-field
- High performance gradients for rapid acquisition and highly differentiated image details
- Isocenter imaging ensures excellent image quality for all anatomical areas
- Unparalleled mid-field capabilities with advanced techniques such as comprehensive cardiac imaging and syngo® REVEAL
- Significantly less motion artifacts for various kinds of exams with syngo® BLADE
Exceptional image quality with Multi-Channel Array coils
Brilliant SNR at 0.35T
Easy patient positioning and very convenient coil handling with true Multi-Channel Array coils significantly increase SNR, ease of use and workflow and enables parallel imaging with syngo® GRAPPA for faster scans. MAGNETOM C!’s multiple coils for extended field of view can be placed simultaneously to avoid patient repositioning and facilitate image composition.
High-field protocols and applications, tailor-made to mid-field, allow for a high workflow and excellent applications. A wide choice of applications opens opportunities for more referrals.
- Excellent price performance ratio – comprehensive application suite
- Minimal siting requirements – less than 30 m2
- Low operating costs – permanent magnet, no helium
- Comparatively low power consumption
- Inline Technology – processing instead of Post-Processing
- Phoenix – drag and drop images to scan
- syngo® Expert-i – remote access into the MR console by an expert user within the network
- Standardized reports – consistent results and information of referring physicians
Design defines acceptance
Your patients will appreciate the comfortable examinations as well as MAGNETOM C!’s open, patient-friendly design. This will attract more patients, who will recommend your site.
- Patient friendly appearance – most open, compact C-shaped magnet
- Patient friendly exams – comfortable side loading
- Unique extra large Body Spine XXL and XL Extremity coil
- Most open feeling with the smallest pole diameter – 137 cm / 54 inches
- Feeling of spaciousness – head out of magnet
- Easy set-up – posterior parts of the coils remain on table
- 270° accessibility – patients always feel close to assistance