Choose a VersaCell X3 Solution
Customize the VersaCell X3 Solution to deliver a menu combination that's right for your laboratory.
Immunoassay Suites offer an extensive menu to support both specialty and routine testing.
When you want to expand your immunoassay testing to include infectious-disease, allergy, or other specialty testing, an Immunoassay Suite combines the power of ADVIA Centaur® XP/XPT† and/or IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay Systems in two- and three-instrument configurations. Click below to learn how an Immunoassay Suite can help you:
- Increase productivity with one-touch sample management through a single operator interface for all connected systems.
- Consolidate routine and specialty immunoassay testing to support screening, diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring for a wide array of disease states:
Allergy Hepatitis Sepsis*
Anemia HIV Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Autoimmune Immunosuppressive Drugs Thyroid
Bone Metabolism Liver Fibrosis* ToRCH
Cardiac Metabolic Growth
Diabetes Oncology Inflammation
Reproductive Endocrinology Veterinary
All assays may not be available on all platforms. Assay availability varies from country
to country, and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
- Choose from an extensive assay menu including:
Infectious disease: 23 assays
Specialty infectious disease: CMV, EBV*, syphilis, H. pylori
Enhanced Liver Fibrosis (ELF™)*
Esoteric endocrinology: androstenedione
Allergy: 400 allergens and 55 panels, including molecular allergens, total IgE, and specific IgE, specific IgG*, and specific IgG4*
Automated vitamin D
All assays may not be available on all platforms. Assay availability varies from country to country, and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
- Balance the workload between connected systems with intelligent sample processing that efficiently routes samples and manages tubes individually to reduce sample-wait time and drive towards a consistent and predictable turnaround time.
- Accommodate high-volume workloads with the Immunoassay Suite’s throughput of up to 440 tests/hour.
- Simplify interpretation of results with smart algorithms to reduce confirmatory testing requirements for ID assays such as HBsAgII*; improve TAT and reduce unnecessary testing.
- Automate routine infectious-disease serology—including confirmatory testing—without requiring operators to move samples between systems. Some Siemens customers have achieved up to 96% automation of serology testing with the VersaCell® X3 Solution.
- Load up to 200 samples with no-pause loading/unloading, continuous processing, and automated sorting for 4–5 hours of walkaway time.
- Liberate your highly trained technologists by automating one of the most time-consuming tasks in the lab—sample management and sorting—without having to allocate additional space.
…all at a cost you can justify!
The following models are supported:
ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
ADVIA Centaur XPT† Immunoassay System
Choose one or two:
IMMULITE XPi 2000 Immunoassay System
Please note: VersaCell X3 Solutions are extremely flexible. For labs with heavy specialty immunoassay testing demands, it is also possible to configure an Immunoassay Suite exclusively with two or three IMMULITE 2000 XPi Immunoassay Systems. Please consult your Siemens representative to learn more about the advantages of this unique configuration.
*Not available for sale in the U.S.
†Under FDA review. Not available for sale in the U.S. Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.