Sysmex CS-2500 System
Excel with confidence in your hemostasis testing
The Sysmex® CS-2500 System—a fully automated coagulation analyzer—employs smartly designed technologies including assay-based preanalytical sample-quality checks using PSI™ technology, automated mixing studies, automated platelet aggregation,* and clot waveform analysis† for improved efficiency, exceptional accuracy, and reliable first-run results. Equipped with next-generation PSI technologies, the Sysmex CS-2500 System takes hemostasis testing to the next level and helps labs truly excel with confidence.
- Assay-based preanalytical sample-quality checks that detect hemolysis, icterus, lipemia interference and underfilled primary-sample tubes to minimize retesting
- Automated mixing studies, automated platelet aggregation,* and clot waveform analysis† for cost-effective instrument and staff consolidation
- Unlimited potential for high-capacity performance with extended walkaway time
- Operational efficiency via a wide spectrum of assay parameters, testing methodologies, and sophisticated software to simplify lab operations
- Uninterrupted workflow delivered in a compact, affordable footprint
- True lab-to-lab consistency for confident multisite patient monitoring
*Sysmex CE-marked application.
†Research use only.
Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.