EMIT 2000 Tacrolimus Assay
Monitoring tacrolimus levels is essential to ensuring efficacy of treatment while minimizing toxic side effects and preventing organ rejection. The EMIT® 2000 tacrolimus method is a convenient, easy to use solution for routine tacrolimus monitoring.
- Simple sample pretreatment
- Results in as little as 10 minutes
- No reagent preparation required
- No significant hematocrit interference 1,2
- Correlates to LC/MS/MS
- Streamlined ISD monitoring and enhanced productivity
- Benefit from up to 4 different ISD methods on one single V-Twin® or Viva-E® Drug Testing System*
| ||EMIT 2000 TACR Assay |
|Product Code ||8R019UL |
|Sample Type ||EDTA Whole Blood |
|Pretreatment ||Manual |
|Reportable Range ||2-30 ng/mL |
|Functional Sensitivity ||2.8 ng/mL |
|Calibration ||With new reagent lot |
|Reagent Stability ||Opened at 2-8° C: 12 weeks|
Learn more about the V-Twin® and Viva-E® Drug Testing Systems
Enduring Expertise for Your Immunosuppressant Drug Testing Needs
With recognized drug testing expertise, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and expanding menu of tests across multiple instrument solutions to meet the immunosuppressant drug (ISD) testing needs of customers in any setting.
1. Hermida J et al: Clinical Significance of Hematrocrit Interference in the Tacroliums II Microparticle Enzyme Immunoassay: A Tentative Approach. Clin Lab 2005; 51: 43-45.
2. LeGatt, CES: Comparison of Two Tacrolimus Immuno assays (EMIT: Viva and MEIA: IMx®) in Four Transplant Groups. AACC 2002; Topic 19, Presentation B-7.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.