Electronic Solutions Portfolio
Complex electronic solutions of the highest quality from concept to final product
Concept & Development
We support you in developing and realizing your ideas in the medical industry throughout the entire development process, from concept development to design implementation. Whether we’re building on your existing design specifications or you approach us with a product idea, we are optimally prepared to handle your requirements.
Our development process takes all medical regulations into account and represents the state of the art at all times. With all of our solutions, we always keep functional safety requirements in focus. Our professional project management ensures that the details and objectives of your projects in terms of time and costs are carefully managed.
System design and architecture
We take your development idea as the basis from which we create a concept that precisely meets your needs.
- Consulting and comprehensive requirements analysis
- Creation of a complete system design and definition of the system architecture
- Derivation of functional specifications
- Design specification for hardware, software, and mechanical components
- From analog, digital, and mixed-signal design to high-performance, high-frequency applications
- In-depth technical knowledge of standard communications interfaces (for example CAN, GBit-LAN, Bluetooth, PCIe, PROFINET)
- Characterization using measurement instrumentation and analytic simulations
- Comprehensive expertise for complex FPGA design technology and methodology
- High-speed applications, system-on-chip solutions, and standard logic
- Use of pretested IP cores
- Functional verification of the FPGA design
- Consideration of regulatory requirements in terms of FPGA design and configuration management
Software design – embedded software
- Development of embedded software for assemblies to control a wide range of system functions, communications software, or other applications, including those related to safety
- Adaptation and integration of board support packages and development of device drivers based on Linux and QNX
- Integration of communication protocol stacks like CANOpen, PROFINET/PROFISAFE
- Integration of an embedded middleware platform as a powerful basis for the development of control applications.